Sunday, June 20, 2010

Aboard the World

I was flipping through the CHRISTIE'S GREAT ESTATES magazine, drooling over all the fabulous residences for sale, when an advertisement caught my eye.  The heading read, "Travel the world without leaving home".  Sounds good to me, so I read on...

"The World, the only private residential ship, offers you a travel lifestyle like no other. A life which allows you to explore the globe with 200 like-minded adventure seekers. Join us aboard our private yacht and live a life more extraordinary. Exquisitely designed studios, two and three bedroom apartments available."




I was sold, I had to visit the website as soon as possible. I browsed the floor plans and photo galleries. Jumped back and forth from tab to tab, to scan the information. What did I find...

Endless amenities and perks for owners and renters alike!


This summer, The World embarks on a polar expedition to the remote ice hewn coasts of Greenland. A world of breathtaking beauty carved by Ice Age glaciers and characterized by its challenging environment, Greenland lies mostly north of the Arctic Circle.

The World’s September 2010, 18-day Greenland Expedition will offer Residents and Guests a voyage to one of the planet’s most breathtaking destinations, in the company of their knowledgeable Expedition Team who will be guides during the voyage and present a series of informative lectures.
 
 
Sounds amazing! Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment